So not a ton of progress other than baby's head is in the pelvis now and not off to the side. Yay! Unfortunately I'm scheduled for yet another appointment for next Friday with a different doctor in the practice. My doctor informed me today that he is out all next week. Yay..........more to stress about! I just want this baby out where he will be safe! So, if I make it to next Friday and believe me this stubborn little monkey probably will make sure of that, then they will schedule the induction some time for the week of the 12th! I don't want to freaking wait!