Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Finally here!

Well, I've been thinking of doing a blog for awhile and it was quite a pain in my ass to set this up. Since this is all somehow associated with Google and Gmail I've royally screwed up my husband's gmail account. It kept tell me to resest a password and then when I caved in and it took me to account information I saw that it was my husband's account. I've done my best attempt at contacting the help people but even that didn't work so well! I'm cursing as I type this! In the end it let me log in and create this account without needing the password from my husband's gmail......so dunno why it was giving me such trouble in the first place! So I thought i'd set this up for random vents, sharing what's going on in life and with our family, recipes, etc.